Monday, September 19, 2005

digging deeper

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains...."

"I love you for free and I'm not your mother
But you don't even bother..."

"Use your mouth, only to kiss my lips
We are branches of the same old tree..."

oh yes. while her hips were gyrating (how does she do that?), and that bottom going bongo, and your eyes were fixed on the screen, it's natural that your ears might have missed something. yup, this is what shakira was actually singing; achieving the heights of lyrical perfection. look out for the song where she sings about shaving her legs in the morning. by the way the quoted couplets are from 'Whenever, Wherever', 'Objection' and 'Rules' repectively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...which is exactly I've stopped listening to EveryfemalevocalistsinceJanis. Also, whenever any videos of EveryfemalevocalistsinceJanis pop up on VH1, I go into a sound-proof room and message all my friends, telling them to "put VH1 now, really great song coming". Which is (one of the innumerable reasons) why I don't have many friends :-)

Shenoy said...

hey santhosh, now is not a good time to recommend jesica simpson is it?